Dr. John E. Jackson Jr.
- Emeritus Professor
Areas of Research
- Aircraft structural analysis
- Finite element methods
- Structural stability
- Deformation orocessing of materials
- MEMS gyroscopes
- Ph.D., Engineering Mechanics, The University of Alabama, 1977
- M.S., Engineering Mechanics, The University of Alabama, 1973
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, The University of Alabama, 1971
Research interests include aircraft structural analysis, finite element methods, plasticity, structural stability, deformation processing of materials, and MEMS gyroscopes.