The Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics offers a diverse range of program opportunities for graduate study.
Our goal is to provide innovative and high quality programs that support the many and varied interests of our students.
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
- Residential or Distance Learning
- Doctor of Philosophy in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
Graduate students can specialize in the following aerospace or mechanics areas:
- fluid mechanics
- aerospace structures
- solid mechanics
- aircraft flight dynamics and controls
- space systems and propulsion
For More Information
For more information about aerospace engineering and mechanics graduate programs, contact Dr. James P. Hubner.