Develop innovative radar systems and integrated aerial platforms with leading radar and aerospace experts at UA’s Remote Sensing Center.
- MS/PhD research assistantships
- Tuition support
- Scientific articles & conference travel
- Field deployment opportunities
- Interdisciplinary collaborative research opportunities with domestic and international partners
- Great job perspective in defense and remote sensing industries
- Recommendation letter
- Work with engineers and scientists to develop systems operating across the globe
|Dr. Prasad Gogineni,Director||Remote sensing, Radar systems|
|Dr. Stephen Yan, Deputy Director, Sensors and Antenna||Antennas, phased arrays, UWB radar systems, radar signal processing, RF circuit designs|
|Dr. Drew Taylor, Signal processing area lead||High-speed digital systems, SoCs, FPGAs, radar signal processing|
|Dr. Jordan Larson, Aerospace area lead||Guidance, navigation, and control; structures, aerodynamics, platform integration|
|Dr. Prabhakar Clement, Modeling area lead||Hydrology modeling, Soil moisture|
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For graduate research opportunities contact Dr. Paul Hubner, Graduate Program Coordinator.